Since Nov. 27th is an early dismiss day (11:50 a.m.), no hot lunches will be served. But, if you'd like your son/daughter to purchase a brown bag lunch on this day, please click HERE, print out the order form, follow the directions, then turn in your money by November 20th.
- PTSA Falcon Flyer: Click here to view and read info regarding PTSA information. (Posted: 11/10/19)
- LWSD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Need a preschool? LWSD Preschool Programs at Carson and Dickinson Elementary have a three year old pilot program.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2019-20 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm (M,T,Th,F) || 8:50am - 1:50pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Liz Forba
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
Join us a our annual event for a night of shopping, family fun, and entertainment! There will be craft vendors, food, music, kids' crafts and more. Click HERE for more info.
The date of this activity is Thursday, Dec. 5th, from 5pm - 7:30 pm.
We are inviting all Rachel Carson Students to enter their drawings in our Yearbook Cover Contest. ONE winner will be selected by our teachers and staff. Those entries that are not selected as the winner will be given honorable mention in the yearbook. Details below on how to enter.
Click HERE for UPDATED INFO.
Entry deadline is November 21, 2019.
Interested in maximizing the Wednesday early release day by having your children try out skiing for the first time or improve their form and technique?
Sign your 2nd – 5th grader up for the Rachel Carson Ski Bus. Registration deadline is Tuesday, November 19, 2019. Click HERE for more info.
Dear Carson Families,
This month our 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders will be participating in a survey on their social emotional learning (SEL). This short survey will ask students to respond to questions about how they approach learning in school. See the attached document for more info.
MATH CHALLENGE Tournament
Math Challenge Tournament December 12, 2019, 6:00 p.m. @ Carson Commons.
This is the first year our PTSA is hosting the Math Challenge Tournament at our school. It is a national Math tournament open to grades 2-6 students.
For more info, including question types, test format, award, tournament rounds and practice questions, please go to the website of Ellipsis Academy.
All registration is online. Here is the link for Carson students...Click Here
Please note that the registration fee is $20 per student; there is no refund after registration, and the last day to register is Monday, Nov 18, 2019.
Hi Carson Families,
To participate in our new math challenge, please go to our school Math Challenge webpage at https://www.mathinaction.org/rachel-carson.html,
Please send your sheet back to the office or your teacher before the posted due date. The solution will be posted on that webpage on the posted date. Detailed instructions and more information please refer to the above Math Challenge webpage. Have fun doing math!
Currently, one hundred ten schools across the USA are participating in this math challenge program.
Math Challenge Team
Dear Carson Parents,
If the cost of a school activity (e.g., field trip, class party) puts a burden on your family, please apply for a PTSA Scholarship. We don't want any student to miss out of an activity because of a financial burden. Click HERE to download the scholarship form.