Come see the "Beatury and the Beast, Jr." musical at Eastlake High School. Performances are on April 24th and 25th. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Performance starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are now on sale in the school Commons from 8:15 a.m. to First Bell. Tickets are also available at the door at Eastlake High. Click HERE to print out the ticket order form.
- PTSA Falcon Flyer: Click here to view and read info regarding PTSA information. (Posted: 04/21/19)
- Building Tours: Thinking of attending Carson Elementary? Sign up for a school tour.
- LWSD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Need a preschool? LWSD Preschool Programs at Carson and Dickinson Elementary have a three year old pilot program.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2018-19 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm (M,T,Th,F) || 8:50am - 1:50pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Liz Forba
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
Come see the Rachel Carson Elem. Choir sing the national anthem on Sunday, May 19th, at T-Mobile Field, as the Mariners take on the Minnesota Twins. Game starts at 1:10 p.m. Click HERE to download the ticket application. The deadline to order tickets is April 26th. For more information, contact our Music teacher, Ms. Cindy Depenthal.
The health room is running low on a few clothing articles that we frequently use during the school day.We need gently usedgirls leggings sizes 6, 8, 10 and 12andboys sweatpants size 6 and 8.Any donations can be brought directly to the health room and would be greatly appreciated!Thank you for help!
Read any good books lately? Please share them –literally--with our Carson community! We will be accepting donations of gently used books April 15-26. As you clean and declutter, please remember we’re interested in books of all reading levels as well as educational CDs, cookbooks and computer games.
The PTSA is looking for new or veteran PTSA parents to help out on the Nominating Committee, which helps find new board members for positions opening up next year. The Nominating Committee is a short-term volunteer position starting now and running through the end of the school year.
Some confidential meetings with other committee members are required to discuss the leadership skills and fit with the other committee members. This committee then presents the best qualified available nominee(s) for each elected office to the general membership for election. If a position on the Nominating Committee interests you, please send an email to < email@example.com >
Lake Washington School District has revised this year's calendar to make-up the cancelled school days due to inclement weather.
To view the changes made to this year's calendar, click HERE.
Please watch your young children when walking through our school's parking lot. Since small children are hard to see by drivers backing up, please keep them close to you.