Carson's Office will be closing for the summer this coming Wednesday, at 2:30 p.m.
- PTSA Falcon Flyer: Click here to view and read info regarding PTSA information. (Posted: 06/16/19)
- LWSD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Need a preschool? LWSD Preschool Programs at Carson and Dickinson Elementary have a three year old pilot program.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2019-20 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm (M,T,Th,F) || 8:50am - 1:50pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Liz Forba
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
Time to order your school supplies for next year.
This helps you save time and money when back-to-school shopping. Parents that use EPI school packs save up to 40% compared to the same supplies from a national retailer.
Place your orders at https://www.educationalproducts.com/ShopPacks/
School ID : RAC013
You can view more at YouTube:https://youtu.be/1KF8JE0sKg8
Our Fundraising team is actively working on planning for our 2019 Force of the Falcons Fun Run (September 2019 ) and has asked us all to help.
Each class is being asked to collectively gift $150, an average of less than $10 per student, to help the PTSA be able to provide prizes, t-shirts, treats and other fun giveaways that make this a successful event for our students.
To make this as easy as possible the PTSA will be accepting donations in the form of Amazon E-Gift cards sent to email@example.com starting NOW!
Any denomination is greatly appreciated.
The health room is running low on a few clothing articles that we frequently use during the school day. We need gently usedgirls leggings sizes 6, 8, 10, and 12, and boys sweatpants size 6 and 8. Any donations can be brought directly to the health room and would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for help!
Please watch your young children when walking through our school's parking lot. Since small children are hard to see by drivers backing up, please keep them close to you.