We have ordered a few extra yearbooks. So, if you forgot to order one...it's not too late! You can order a yearbook from the Carson PTSA Store at a price of $25 each. Or, you can click HERE to place your order. You should do so A.S.A.P.
- PTSA Falcon Flyer: Click here to view and read info regarding PTSA information. (Posted: 05/26/19)
- LWSD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Need a preschool? LWSD Preschool Programs at Carson and Dickinson Elementary have a three year old pilot program.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2018-19 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm (M,T,Th,F) || 8:50am - 1:50pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Liz Forba
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
Our annual Pantry Packs food drive for Hopelink is coming up! Food categories have been divided among school pods. This is a guideline to keep donations balanced, although any reasonably healthy, nonperishable items will be accepted. Click HERE from more info. Food drive takes place May 27 - 31.
We are having a Force of the Falcon Fun Run 2019 Fun Run logo design contest. The theme is "Be the Hero". Please turn your drawing in to the Office or email it to < email@example.com > by Tuesday, May 28th.
As a proud parent of two Carson students and the current PTSA president, I am reaching out to you asking you for some help. We have many positions left open on our board for the upcoming 2019/2020 school year. Without an increase in participation we will see our beloved After school Programs disappear as well as many of our spectacular social events.While I realize many families are incredibly busy with their work and family lives, we have seen how our programs and events have enriched the children’s experience at Carson.If you take on a position, you will be trained by your predecessor. In addition, if you would like to job-share a position with a friend, then please let us know ASAP! Our board is very supportive and helpful to all its members.
It's time to plan for our annual Field Day here at Rachel Carson Elementary. There will be games, activities, Cupcake Walk, and Popsicle Cool Down. If you would like to volunteer to help on this day, I would love to have you supervise one of the stations.
If you're interested in volunteering, please click HERE to print out the Field Day application form. Once printed out, please fill in and return it to Mr. Sparkuhl by Wednesday, June 12th.
Student placement for next school year will start taking place in the near future. You, the parent, have the opportunity to provide input to assist staff in their placement of students. To view the Placement Guidelines, click HERE. To view the Parent Input Form, click HERE. Input Forms are due to Mr. Power by May 17th.
The health room is running low on a few clothing articles that we frequently use during the school day.We need gently usedgirls leggings sizes 6, 8, 10 and 12andboys sweatpants size 6 and 8.Any donations can be brought directly to the health room and would be greatly appreciated!Thank you for help!
The PTSA is looking for new or veteran PTSA parents to help out on the Nominating Committee, which helps find new board members for positions opening up next year. The Nominating Committee is a short-term volunteer position starting now and running through the end of the school year.
Some confidential meetings with other committee members are required to discuss the leadership skills and fit with the other committee members. This committee then presents the best qualified available nominee(s) for each elected office to the general membership for election. If a position on the Nominating Committee interests you, please send an email to < firstname.lastname@example.org >