This coming Friday, September 21st, is individual Picture Day. See your child's teacher for their specific time.
- PTSA FALCON FLYER: Click here to view and read info regarding PTSA information. (Posted: 09/16/18)
- LWSD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Need a preschool? LWSD Preschool Programs at Carson and Dickinson Elementary have a three year old pilot program.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2018-19 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm (M,T,Th,F) || 8:50am - 1:50pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Liz Forba
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
PTSA's first Ice Cream Social of the year takes place on Thursday, Sept. 27th, in the school Commons, from 6 pm - 7 pm.
This document explains the rights and responsibilities of LWSD students. Click HERE to download.
Please watch your young children when walking through our school's parking lot. Since small children are hard to see by drivers backing up, please keep them close to you.