Yearbooks are $20. You can purchase a yearbook by clicking HERE.
- PTSA Falcon Flyer: Click here to view and read info regarding PTSA information. (Posted: 02/16/20)
- LWSD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Need a preschool? LWSD Preschool Programs at Carson and Dickinson Elementary have a three year old pilot program.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- School Tours: If you'd like to get a sneak peak of Carson Elem. before enrolling your child, join a school tour.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2019-20 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm (M,T,Th,F) || 8:50am - 1:50pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Liz Forba
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
Registration for Afterschool Programs starts on Tuesday, Feb. 18th. Registration takes place through the Carson PTSA website.
We are partnering with Hopefest to provide hygiene supplies for their upcoming annual event in March. Please drop supplies off into the bin in the Front Office by Feb. 21st. Supplies needed: Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Feminine hygiene products, Combs and Brushes, Shampoo, Soap, Deodorant.
For more info, Click HERE.
Hi Carson Families,
To participate in our new math challenge, please go to our school Math Challenge webpage at https://www.mathinaction.org/rachel-carson.html,
Packet #7 solutions will be posted on January 24th, as well as the new Packet #8.
Math Challenge Team
Kindergarten registration for the 2020-2021 school year will be taking place on Thursday, February 20th, in the school library from 1pm - 7pm.
Your child must be 5 years old by August 31, 2020 to register for Kindergarten. Please bring your child’s birth certificate, a copy of their current immunizations, and two documents to verify your address.
Dear Carson Parents,
If the cost of a school activity (e.g., field trip, class party) puts a burden on your family, please apply for a PTSA Scholarship. We don't want any student to miss out of an activity because of a financial burden. Click HERE to download the scholarship form.
The health room is running low on a few clothing articles that we frequently use during the school day. We need gently usedgirls leggings sizes 6, 8, 10, and 12, and boys sweatpants size 6 and 8. Any donations can be brought directly to the health room and would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for help!
Please watch your young children when walking through our school's parking lot. Since small children are hard to see by drivers backing up, please keep them close to you.