We have two critical positions open on our Executive Board -- Executive VP and Co-VP of Fundraising. Joining the PTSA board puts you front and center on the decisions that affect your student! If you are interested please contact Lisa Pisheyar at < email@example.com >. Come join us!!
- PTSA FALCON FLYER: Click here to view and read info regarding PTSA information. (Posted: 10/14/18)
- LWSD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Need a preschool? LWSD Preschool Programs at Carson and Dickinson Elementary have a three year old pilot program.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2018-19 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm (M,T,Th,F) || 8:50am - 1:50pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Liz Forba
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
Our principal, Mr. Scott Power, would like to invite everyone to the first principal coffee chat on October 18th at 9:00am in the Library.
Come learn how to navigate the school system. There will be sessions for parents of elementary, middle and high schools. Other topics covered include America 101, family activities and events in the Puget Sound area, and managing stress during relocation. Meet and learn from other PTSA parents in your community! The same content will be repeated on both dates.
When: Thursday, October 25, 6:30-9:00 p.m. OR Saturday, October 27, 9:30-12:00 p.m. The same content will be offered both dates.
Where: Lake Washington Resource Center, 16250 NE 74th St, Redmond, WA 98052
Questions: < firstname.lastname@example.org > Swarnima Aswinkumar & Irene Neumann, Family & Community Engagement Co - VPs,
Calling all artists of Carson – Do you enjoy art, music and dance or have an interest in writing, producing films and taking photos? Then join us and have fun unleashing your inner artist with PTA Reflections!
Deadline for submission of entries: November 1, 2018 by 6:00pm
(you can drop your entries at the front office)
Entry Form Available for printing under Reflections at the Carson PTSA website.
Please make the young artists watch the short video about this years theme:
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSvo7vS4Hgg >
We need volunteers for the annual Vision and Hearing Screening on Tuesday, November 6th , 8:30-12:00. Please click HERE for the Sign-up Genius.
We are still in need of photographers and helpers for our yearbook committee -- no experience is necessary!! Please email < email@example.com > if you're willing to help out.
Dear Carson Families,
Pre-orders for this year's Rachel Carson Elementary yearbooks is now taking place. ( Anuarios en venta ahora ). To order online, please click HERE. Be sure to enter the Yearbook ID Code: 9937119.
The deadline for ordering yearbooks while they are on sale is November 17, 2018.
The Scholastic Book Fair will take place during January 2019. This year the fair will take on the theme of "Enchanted Forest". More info to come.
Gnomes & Fairies: We are looking for Gnomes & Fairies (any shape and size). If anyone has any that they would like to donate, please drop it off with Ms. Daniels. If you are willing to lend them to us for the fair and would like them returned afterwards, please email Ms Daniels and we will be happy to return them to you.