This event takes place on June 1st. Meet in the Art Room from 8:00 - 8:25 a.m. Dad's, please bring your Carson children with you!!
- CARSON PTSA Falcon FlyerClick here to view and read the newest Falcon Flyer from the PTSA, This flyer is dated: 05/20/2018.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2017-18 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:30am - 3:00pm (M,T,R,F) || 8:30am - 1:30pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Angela Morrison
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
Once again Honor Society and the PTSA are teaming up to put on our school’s food drive. The food drive will take place the week of June 4th – June 8th.
Click HERE to see which items to bring.
It’s time to plan for our annual Field Day here at Rachel Carson Elementary. There will be game stations, Cupcake Walk, and Popsicle Cool Down. If you would like to volunteer to help on this day, please click on this link to print out the FIELD DAY VOLUNTEER FORM, and return it to Mr. Sparkuhl by June 5th.
This year's PTSA Volunteer Breakfast will be taking place on Wednesday, June 6th. More info to come later.
School Calendar Adjusted: Due to the recent snow day, the LWSD calendar has been extended by one day. The new last day of school is Thursday, June 21. It will be a half-day. Wednesday, June 20 will not be a 1.5-hour early release day. It will be a full day of school.
Please watch your young children when walking through our school's parking lot. Since small children are hard to see by drivers backing up, please keep them close to you.