All classrooms will be open on August 29th, from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m., for students and families to meet this year's teachers. Also, if your child ordered school supplies, please pick them up during this time frame and take them home.
- PTSA Falcon Flyer: Click here to view and read info regarding PTSA information. (Posted: 06/16/19)
- LWSD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Need a preschool? LWSD Preschool Programs at Carson and Dickinson Elementary have a three year old pilot program.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2019-20 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm (M,T,Th,F) || 8:50am - 1:50pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Liz Forba
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
The School Commons will be open from 1-3 p.m. to serve families with any school questions and to turn in necessary paperwork on Aug 29th.
If your child ordered school supplies, please can pick them up between 1-3 p.m. in the Commons/Gym. Check with classroom teacher regarding should supplies be taken to the classroom or taken home to organize for the first day of school.
2019-20 Supply List: If you missed ordering school supplies this past summer, here is a link to a printable PDF document showing the needed grade level supplies.
Click HERE to view the Office schedule for August / September.
Health Plans for the 2019-2020 school year are DUE by August 26th .
Please have the completed forms and any medications or equipment brought to Carson Elementary School starting on August 21st and NO LATER THAN AUGUST 26th. Time is needed to complete the nursing care plan and train/distribute that information to staff members who must be aware of your child’s health plan before the start of the first school day.
Students with potential life-threatening conditions such as severe bee sting allergies or severe food allergies requiring an EpiPen prescription, severe asthma, diabetes, seizures or other serious illness that may require medical services at school, are required to have medication, a treatment order and a care plan in place before the first day of school.
We want our school to be a safe and healthy place for your student to attend. State Law mandates that we must be prepared to handle an emergency that could arise on any school day. Thank you in advance for your help in this matter and adherence to this deadline.
Our Fundraising team is actively working on planning for our 2019 Force of the Falcons Fun Run (September 2019 ) and has asked us all to help.
Each class is being asked to collectively gift $150, an average of less than $10 per student, to help the PTSA be able to provide prizes, t-shirts, treats and other fun giveaways that make this a successful event for our students.
To make this as easy as possible the PTSA will be accepting donations in the form of Amazon E-Gift cards sent to email@example.com starting NOW!
Any denomination is greatly appreciated.
The health room is running low on a few clothing articles that we frequently use during the school day. We need gently usedgirls leggings sizes 6, 8, 10, and 12, and boys sweatpants size 6 and 8. Any donations can be brought directly to the health room and would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for help!
Please watch your young children when walking through our school's parking lot. Since small children are hard to see by drivers backing up, please keep them close to you.