Class photos will take place on Friday, March 30th. See your child's teacher for the specific time. There are no make-ups for the classroom photo. But make-ups for individual photos can be taken.
- FALCON NEWS NewsletterClick here to view and read the latest newsletter from Principal S. Power. (Updated: 03/05/18)
- CARSON PTSA Falcon FlyerClick here to view and read the newest Falcon Flyer from the PTSA, This flyer is dated: 03/18/2018.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2017-18 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:30am - 3:00pm (M,T,R,F) || 8:30am - 1:30pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Angela Morrison
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
School Calendar Adjusted: Due to the recent snow day, the LWSD calendar has been extended by one day. The new last day of school is Thursday, June 21. It will be a half-day. Wednesday, June 20 will not be a 1.5-hour early release day. It will be a full day of school.
Please call the school office at 425-936-2750 to reserve a spot for the March 22nd building tour. This tour is for those families wanting to check Carson out as their possible home school. Carson is a K-5 school. Tours may take up to one hour.
Click HERE for other school tours.
Hello Carson Families,
Our school choir will be singing the national anthem at the Seattle Mariner game on Wednesday, April 18th.
I am hoping for a great Carson turnout to show support for our choir members, and to enjoy an exciting baseball game!
If you'd like tickets, please fill out the official form (link below), include a check for the correct amount made out to "Carson PTSA", then send in as soon as possible. Either drop it off at the school office or have your child give it to your child's teacher.
Thank you! 😊
Our Used Book Fair takes place on Wednesday, April 18th. Start bringing in your books (for young adults and children), videos, DVDs and educational CDs beginning March 5 – April 17. Click on the PTSA Falcon Flyer link for more information.
Please watch your young children when walking through our school's parking lot. Since small children are hard to see by drivers backing up, please keep them close to you.