Students in the Fire and EMS program recently did a special fire safety presentation at Rachel Carson Elementary.
- PTSA Falcon FlyerClick here to sign up for the Falcon Flyer
- LWSD Preschool ProgramNeed a preschool? For more info about the district's Preschool Programs, click here.
- Carson PTSA websiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School every day - It adds up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- School Hours: 9:20am - 3:50pm (M,T,Th,F) || 9:20am - 2:20pm (W)
- School Hours Half Days 9:20am - 12:20pm
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Mr. Nate Litke
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
Ellie Peterson spent 20 years as teacher. She is using that experience to write picture books that have a focus on science. Peterson visited the first and second graders of Carson Elementary on May 4.
Twenty-five students were recognized for their artwork in many categories during this year’s Washington State PTA (WSPTA) Reflections contest.