There is still time to join our board for the upcoming school year! Please consider the following positions and if you would like more information, please contact Ayesa Kaur at < email@example.com >.
- PTSA Falcon Flyer: Click here to view and read info regarding PTSA information. (Posted: 12/06/20)
- LWSD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Need a preschool? For more info about the district's Preschool Programs, click here.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2020-21 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm (M,T,Th,F) || 8:50am - 1:50pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Liz Forba
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
This free program brings together high-achieving high school students and local elementary school children in an effort to spread awareness on climate change in a fun, virtual after-school program lasting 8 weeks.
This program starts in January, 2021.
Please wear a face mask and maintain a distance of 6 feet or more between people.
This is the second year that we have this math program at Carson. For those who are new, Math Challenge is designed to give elementary students opportunities to sharpen their mathematical problem-solving skills.
The Math challenge packet is available at https://www.mathinaction.org/rachel-carson.html. The solution for the 4th packet is available online. The fifth math challenge starts on Nov. 20th, due Dec. 10th. Have fun doing math!
Math Challenge Tournament: This year's Math Challenge Tournament will be held online in early December 2020. Registration is October 30th –November 23rd; More info about how to register will be posted in an upcoming Falcon Flyer. You can find more information about the Fall 2020 Math Challenge Tournament, including sample problems at: https://www.ellipsisacademy.com/fall-2020-math-challenge-tournament.html.
For more info, go to our school PTSA Math Challenge page at: < https://www.mathinaction.org/rachel-carson.html >
Hello Carson Families!
In this time of so much uncertainty, you can be certain that the Rachel Carson PTSA will continue to work to support our wonderful community! We will not be able to hold our traditional kick off assembly or Fun Run this year but we hope to reach our fundraising goals with our Pass the Hat campaign via our website at carsonptsa.org. Donations in any amount can be made at any time.
Accepting donations starting NOW! For more information, click HERE.