School Pictures (individuals) will be taken this Friday at school. You may order via the flyer your son/daughter will be bringing home, or you can order your package online. To order online, click HERE. Then enter this Online Access Key: R48HH2YG. All orders are due by this Friday, Sept. 20th.
- PTSA Falcon Flyer: Click here to view and read info regarding PTSA information. (Posted: 09/15/19)
- LWSD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Need a preschool? LWSD Preschool Programs at Carson and Dickinson Elementary have a three year old pilot program.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2019-20 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm (M,T,Th,F) || 8:50am - 1:50pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Liz Forba
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
This event is open to all and specifically directed at families who are new to the United States and relocating to the district. The following topics will be discussed:
- Navigating the school system.
- Special sessions for parents of elementary and secondary students
- Pacific Northwest activities and culture
- Relocation challenges and America 101 for international families
- Meet and learn from PTSA and Parents
This activity takes place on Saturday, September 21st, at the LWSD Resource Center. Click HERE for more information.
Be sure to order your Carson Spirit Gear for this school year. Sales start for 2 weeks only starting Sept. 9th and ending on Sept. 22nd.
Click HERE for prices and to place your orders!
Please have your son/daughter sign and return this Student Signature Page to their classroom teacher by Friday, September 13th. Turning this form in is required by all Carson students.
Here is this year's Carson Handbook. You will find all our school policies and more in this handbook. Please go through the school policies with your Carson student(s) as soon as possible. This link is also listed in the Students/Families area.
Carson parents, please join us for our first evening General Membership meeting on September 19th, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., in the Library. General Membership meetings are an opportunity for Carson PTSA members to be involved in discussions and decisions with our board members.
Health Plans for the 2019-2020 school year are DUE by August 26th .
Please have the completed forms and any medications or equipment brought to Carson Elementary School starting on August 21st and NO LATER THAN AUGUST 26th. Time is needed to complete the nursing care plan and train/distribute that information to staff members who must be aware of your child’s health plan before the start of the first school day.
Students with potential life-threatening conditions such as severe bee sting allergies or severe food allergies requiring an EpiPen prescription, severe asthma, diabetes, seizures or other serious illness that may require medical services at school, are required to have medication, a treatment order and a care plan in place before the first day of school.
We want our school to be a safe and healthy place for your student to attend. State Law mandates that we must be prepared to handle an emergency that could arise on any school day. Thank you in advance for your help in this matter and adherence to this deadline.
Our Fundraising team is actively working on planning for our 2019 Force of the Falcons Fun Run (Friday, September 27, 2019 ) and has asked us all to help.
Each class is being asked to collectively gift $150, an average of less than $10 per student, to help the PTSA be able to provide prizes, t-shirts, treats and other fun giveaways that make this a successful event for our students.
To make this as easy as possible the PTSA will be accepting donations in the form of Amazon E-Gift cards sent to email@example.com starting NOW!
Any denomination is greatly appreciated.