The last day of school is Thursday, June 20th. Be sure all library books have been returned and lunch accounts have a balance of zero or higher.
- PTSA Falcon Flyer: Click here to view and read info regarding PTSA information. (Posted: 06/09/19)
- LWSD PRESCHOOL PROGRAM: Need a preschool? LWSD Preschool Programs at Carson and Dickinson Elementary have a three year old pilot program.
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteSign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- School Every Day - it Adds Up!Click on this link for important information showing how attendance and academics are connected.
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2019-20 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- For Students and FamiliesAllowing students and families to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book Club Celebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:50am - 3:20pm (M,T,Th,F) || 8:50am - 1:50pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Liz Forba
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
Our Fundraising team is actively working on planning for our 2019 Force of the Falcons Fun Run (September 2019 ) and has asked us all to help.
Each class is being asked to collectively gift $150, an average of less than $10 per student, to help the PTSA be able to provide prizes, t-shirts, treats and other fun giveaways that make this a successful event for our kiddos.
To make this as easy as possible the PTSA will be accepting donations in the form of Amazon E-Gift cards sent to firstname.lastname@example.org starting NOW!
Any denomination is greatly appreciated.
Time to order your school supplies for next year.This helps you save time and money when back-to-school shopping. Parents that use EPI school packs save up to 40% compared to the same supplies from a national retailer.
Place your orders at https://www.educationalproducts.com/ShopPacks/
Carson School ID : RAC013.
You can view more on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/1KF8JE0sKg8
Order deadline is 06/16/2019.
Student Council will be teaming up with Community Outreach for a Used School Supply Drive!Collections will begin June 3 and run through the last day of school. Bins will be placed in the office. This is part of a Sammamish plateau-wide donation program. Supplies will go to low income kids in LWSD, and also to children in Uganda, East Africa, through Seattle-based Sister Schools. Any unused supplies will go to Hopelink to be put in "back-to-school backpacks." All supplies are needed, including lunch boxes and backpacks.
As a proud parent of two Carson students and the current PTSA president, I am reaching out to you asking you for some help. We have many positions left open on our board for the upcoming 2019/2020 school year. Without an increase in participation we will see our beloved After school Programs disappear as well as many of our spectacular social events.While I realize many families are incredibly busy with their work and family lives, we have seen how our programs and events have enriched the children’s experience at Carson.If you take on a position, you will be trained by your predecessor. In addition, if you would like to job-share a position with a friend, then please let us know ASAP! Our board is very supportive and helpful to all its members.
It's time to plan for our annual Field Day here at Rachel Carson Elementary. There will be games, activities, Cupcake Walk, and Popsicle Cool Down. If you would like to volunteer to help on this day, I would love to have you supervise one of the stations.
If you're interested in volunteering, please click HERE to print out the Field Day application form. Once printed out, please fill in and return it to Mr. Sparkuhl by Wednesday, June 12th.
The health room is running low on a few clothing articles that we frequently use during the school day.We need gently usedgirls leggings sizes 6, 8, 10 and 12andboys sweatpants size 6 and 8.Any donations can be brought directly to the health room and would be greatly appreciated!Thank you for help!
Lake Washington School District has revised this year's calendar to make-up the cancelled school days due to inclement weather.
To view the changes made to this year's calendar, click HERE.