All Lake Washington School District students have the right to public education. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Plyler vs. Doe (457 U.S. 202 (1982)) that undocumented children and young adults have the same right to attend public primary and secondary schools as do U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Lake Washington does not ask for or collect immigration status information.
- Falcon News NewslettersMonthly newsletters from our principal, Mr. Scott Power. POSTED: xx/xx/xx
- Watch D.O.G.S. ScheduleDads Of Great Students volunteering to spend time at school.
- LWSD Extended Absence PolicyFor students with extended absences exceeding 20 days.
- CARSON PTSA WebsiteWe'd like to welcome all new Carson families to our school PTSA website. You can sign up for all PTSA-run events from this website. Simply create your account via the 'First Day Packet' icon on the left of the home page. You will be able to sign up for membership, volunteer positions, spirit wear and more - and simply pay online. Pay us a visit soon!
- For Parents of Children with Serious Health Conditions If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- 2017-18 Supply ListLinks to a printable PDF and gives the ability to order supplies online.
- K-5 Student PortalAllowing students to access their district account.
- K-5 Research and Homework A variety of links to assist your child with homework and research.
- Birthday Book ClubCelebrate your child's birthday AND support the Carson library at the same time. Click on title for more info.
- School Hours: 8:30am - 3:00pm (M,T,R,F) || 8:30am - 1:30pm (W)
- Principal: Mr. Scott Power
- Associate Principal: Ms. Angela Morrison
- Office Manager: Ms. Julie Henderson
- Registrar/Student Secretary: Ms. Janet McPhillips
- Safe Arrival: 425-936-2751
- Main Number: 425-936-2750
- Fax Number: 425-836-0834
- School Address: 1035 - 244th Ave. NE Sammamish, WA 98074
This Friday, Sept. 22nd, will be Carson's photo day for individual student school photos. You'll need to see your child's teacher for their specific time. You can order photos via the flyer which went home this past Monday, or by going online to mylifetouch.com. Our Picture ID number is: LS117126Q0 .
Lake Washington School District will be hosting a district meeting for parents of students who will be receiving services from the district's Highly Capable program.
This meeting will take place on Monday, Sept. 25th, in the Performing Arts Center at Lake WA High School.
There are two meeting times: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.; 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
For more information, visit the LWSD Highly Capable Programs website by clicking HERE.
There will be an Imagine Art training session on Wednesday, September 27th, at 9:00 a.m., in the Art Room. The focus of this training is working with "clay." We are encouraging all Art Leads & Helping Hands to attend this training. If you haven't signed up to help with Imagine Art and would like to, please contact Candace Wheeler or Jen Fowler.
On Thursday, Sept. 28th, Carson Elementary will be hosting an ice cream social in the school Commons, courtesy of the Carson PTSA. This social is free to all. This event starts at 6pm, and ends at 7pm.
We will be having our Informational Watch Dog Pizza Night on Thursday, Oct. 5th, in the school Commons. The purpose of this event is to share information to dads who might be interested in joining our school's Watch Dog program. This free event is for all Carson dads and their current Carson children. Our pizza night will go from 6pm - 7pm. See you there, DADs!!
Carson Elementary will be hosting their Scholastic Book Fair from October 16 - 20th. This is a great way to buy books for your child while also supporting our school library.